Short Payback Period
Solar Rooftop System Comes with just 2-3 Years Payback Period
Benefits From Goverment
You can get subsidy on residential solar system and if you install solar system on industry or commercial business you will get income tax benefits from 80% depreciation on total project cost.
25 Years Warranty
Solar Modules Comes with 25 Years performance warranty.so after installation of solar system, you will get free electricity for minimum 25 Years.
Easy Finance Options
We offer Easy Finance option for solar projects like PPA, Soft loan. In Soft Loan we offer finance with minimum interest so your monthly EMI will be lower then your electricity bill.
Get A Free Quote
Get A Free Quote Of Solar Rooftop System for Your Home or Business
Solar power is quickly becoming one of the most popular forms of renewable energy in the world. Not only is it eco-friendly, but it’s also a cost-effective solution for generating electricity. With the increasing demand for solar energy, the on-grid solar system has gained popularity. This type of solar system is connected to the electricity grid and uses the grid as a backup power source. It’s a great choice for homeowners and industry owners who want to reduce their energy bills and help the environment at the same time.
The On Grid Solar Rooftop System typically consists of the following components:
- Solar panels
- Mounting structure
- Wiring and electrical components
- Monitoring system
- Bi-directional Net Meter.
How Solar Rooftop System works with Net Metering?
Net metering is a billing arrangement where the excess electricity generated by a homeowner’s solar panels is fed back into the grid, resulting in a credit on their utility bill. This helps offset the cost of electricity consumed from the grid when the solar panels are not generating enough electricity to meet the needs of the home.
In order to take advantage of net metering, a homeowner must have a bi-directional meter installed, which measures both the electricity that is consumed from the grid and the excess electricity that is fed back into it. This allows the utility company to accurately track the flow of electricity to and from the grid and adjust the homeowner’s bill accordingly.
The credit received for the excess electricity fed back into the grid is typically based on the same rate the homeowner is charged for electricity they consume from the grid. This means that the homeowner is effectively being paid for the excess electricity they generate, helping to offset the cost of their energy usage.
Net metering policies vary from state to state and utility to utility, but in most cases, the credit earned by a homeowner will roll over to the next month if it is not used. This means that a homeowner can accumulate a credit for the excess electricity they generate over time, which can help offset the cost of electricity consumed from the grid during months when their solar panels are not generating enough electricity.
Net metering helps to incentivize homeowners to invest in renewable energy technologies, as it allows them to receive a return on their investment by selling the excess electricity they generate back to the grid. This in turn helps to increase the overall adoption of renewable energy, which is crucial for mitigating the effects of climate change.
Advantage of On Grid Solar System
- Reduced Electricity Bills:- Like solar rooftop system, an on-grid solar system can help reduce electricity bills. By generating your own electricity and feeding the excess into the grid, you’ll receive a credit on your electricity bill. This can significantly reduce your electricity bills, and you’ll only need to rely on the grid as a backup power source.
- Short Payback Period:- The short payback period is one of the most significant advantages of investing in a solar system for homes. With the rising cost of electricity, the payback period of a solar system can be as short as 2-4 years, depending on the size of the system and your electricity usage. After the payback period, the system will continue to generate electricity and save you money on electricity bills for many years to come.
- 25-Year Warranty:- Another advantage of an on-grid solar system is the 25-year warranty. Most reputable solar panel manufacturers offer a 25-year warranty on their products, which means that you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your solar system is protected for the long term. This is an important consideration when investing in a solar power system because it’s a long-term investment.