The Solar Pumps System is a stand-alone system operating on Power Generated by the Solar PV Modules. Solar pumps consists of Solar Photo Voltaic Modules, Pump & Mounting Structure.
The Power Generated by Solar Modules is used for operating DC Surface / Submersible solar Pumps set for lifting Water from bore / open well or a water reservoir for irrigation and drinking purposes.
These systems exploit the photovoltaic effect to convert solar radiation to direct current electricity, which powers a motor-driven pump. A basic photovoltaic system layout is-
Photovoltaic conversion occurs when light falls upon a thin, flat material called a solar cell. One side of the cell becomes electrically positive, and the other electrically negative. This is a solid state, electronic effect. Like a transistor, the solar cell has no moving parts except electrons. As long as light falls on the cell, the electrons flow as an electrical current through an external circuit containing the motor.
As long as light falls on the cell, the electrons flow as an electrical current through an external circuit containing the motor.
Solar Pumps Specifications
- Gives 40% more water than standard electric pump.
- Pumps works in cloudy days. Start at very low radiation.
- Motor starts with PV voltage – 200-450VDC.
- Less dangerous, less arcing risk.
- Component has 20 years Life.
- Systems are Dust & rusting proof.
- Invented, designed & manufactured in India considering the need of Indian Farmers.
- No need to change Existing pumps.
Solar pumps applications
- Agriculture Irrigation
- Rural water supplies
- City water supplies
- Co-operative Housing societies
- Municipal & City water supplies
- Resorts & Hotels
- Corporate offices
- Industrial water management